Sunday, March 26, 2006

Final Fantasy - Has A Good Home


I just grabbed this album off The Indie Connection today, and I have to say I'm very impressed. Apparently I'm about half a year late on listening to it, but better late than never, eh?

Anyways, this band consists of a single man and his violin, with various other instruments thrown in when necessary. I give what I have heard this album my highest recommendation
possible. If I could describe this cd with one word, it would be "beauty".

Give it a listen and prepare to relax.

What a beautiful day!

(The password to unzip is: theindieconnection)

It seems like there was some problem with th link above, so here's a Megaupload link to the same album.

Here, here

3 Comments:

Anonymous noetic said...

thumbs up

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the violinists from Arcade Fire. Saw him/them in Liverpool last year - he and they were fantastic!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up too

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home