Thursday, March 02, 2006

Glassjaw Expats (MW&C Advance and Head Automatica Demos)


It's been awhile since I've listened to Glassjaw or any of their offshoots, but there so many of them have release dates nearing, so I figured "What the hell?". Men, Women, and Children are a very dancey music (much like Head Automatica). The ex-guitarist from Glassjaw plays for them, so they are pretty decent. This isn't my usual type of music these days, but after a listen, I can't deny that some of the songs are verrrrrry catchy. If you don't want to dance around (or at least tap your foot) when giving these guys a listen, you must be dead. Here's the yet-to-be-released debut from them.

Children, Women, and Men

As a bonus, here's some leaked demos from the new Head Automatica album coming out this summer (I think). I'm not much of a fan of these guys anymore, but I figure someone else might appreciate it more than I do.

Demos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home