Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Latest Novel - Wolves


I grabbed this album a few days ago off Bring Me The Heads (see the sidebar for a link), and have been listening to it religiously ever since.

To start things off, I have to say this is one of the best debut albums since I heard Dredg's Leitmotif several years ago. This five-member group from Scotland has created an album with absolutely no weaknesses. Everything about this music just oozes with beauty and atmosphere. On top of the usual instruments, the band makes use of violins, xylophones, and various other noise-making deviced. As of today, this is my favorite album of 2006. I would recommend downloading it, and then after realizing how great it is, go buy it.

Listen Here

Buy It Here

4 Comments:

Blogger ppstr54 said...

thanks

9:30 PM  
Blogger VinCenT said...

I always loved ppstr54 because he always just says "thanks", but he says it for every album he downloads, he is cool : )

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I've barely stopped listening to this album since I got my mitts on it, absolutlely love it.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Glad to hear you guys like it. I've been listening to it quite a bit, but I had to stop so I don't turn myself off on it.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home