Monday, March 13, 2006

Office - Q & A


I found this album yesterday on the blog "Oh No!" (you can find the link to that blog on my sidebar). This is an unsigned indie-pop band who's music is amazing. How these guy are not on a label is beyond me. This is probably the best produced independent album I have ever heard. Not only that, but the music is actually very, very good. I've been pretty much listening to it non-stop since I downloaded it, and it seems like a travesty to me that no record label is smart enough to pick them up. Download and give it a listen. If you like it, buy the cd. Do these guys a favor.

Download

Band's Site

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album is amazing! Get it while you can...

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm extremely glad that Tyson got me into these guys. Definately a good release. They'll get signed soon enough..
- Matt (Oh No!)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home