Friday, March 31, 2006

Silver Jews - American Water (Late night post)


I just got this album earlier, and haven't listened to it yet, but if the Pitchfork review of it is any sign (they gave it a 9.9) it should be very good. Not to mention Steven Malkmus has to do with it, which automatically makes it good.

Anyways, sorry about the lacks of posts earlier today (rather, yesterday). It was absolutely wonderful outside and I didn't want to waste time in front of the pc. Also, my humble request for you guys to click the Google ads at the top of the posts went halfway decent, so I may reward you with a couple extra albums tomorrow. Perhaps I should make that a new standard: more comments and ad clicks = more posts? I may have to think about that.

-----------> Enough of my ramblings, here is what you want. <---------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Koka Kola said...

In my top three albums of all time. The 9.9 given by Pitchfork was an underrating, this album's a 10.0

I just posted their album "Bright Flight" yesterday, that's kind of funny. But the Silver Jews are my all-time favorite band.

-Sean

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for this post - it's hard to come by this album in Scotland ... I'm going to see the band live at the end of this month, so it should be a great night.

Keep up the great work ...

Thanks

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this album. I hope I get to see them some time this summer...

-Danny

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Many thanks.
johninlondon.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home