Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tub Ring - Zoo Hypothesis


I saw these guys in concert last night, and they did one hell of a job. It might be the best show I've ever seen. If you haven't heard Tub Ring before, expect one crazy ride. They sound like some sort of twisted Mike Patton project injected with spacey metal. The band played a cover of Justin Timberlake's "Rock Your Body", sang in perfect boy-band falsetto for the chorus. It was both a fun and enjoyable song when sung by someone over then the original douchebag. Anyways, check out the cd and if they are coming to your town in the near future, check them out. It's a really fun show.

Have you naked by the end of this song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Koka Kola said...

Hey, no problem, your blog's one of my new favorites. And by the way, I completely agree with you on what you said about Neon Golden, that album is amazing. And thanks for putting my link up.

-Sean

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home