Friday, April 14, 2006

Andrew Bird's Bowl Of Fire - Oh! The Grandeur


After giving things a good amount of thought and reading your comments I decided I will continue my blog. I would really appreciate it if you guys would comment on the music if you like it. It helps me gauge whether or not you like that I'm putting up and whether or not I should continue in the same direction or start putting different types of stuff up. Last (and least), I, of course, would continue to appreciate it if you all would keep clicking the ads at the top of the page. Even one clickfrom each of you helps.

Anywats, I got some good feedback from the Andrew Bird album, so here's another one. Oh! The Grandeur is much different from his newer stuff. His experiences in the Squirrel Nut Zippers shine clearly here, as he draws from various types of music, including good stuff like tango and swing. If songs like "Dora Goes to Town" and "(What's Your) Angle" don't get your feet moving, you better check your pulse. This is a great album by a great performer. I hope to one day catch him live and let him know how much I adore him.

Dance and look like an idiot doing it!

1 Comments:

Blogger visnja said...

there is no more file.. :(

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home