Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Belle and Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress


Here's an overlooked Belle and Sebastian album. The critics really didn't like this one, since they moved away from their more minimal style found in If You're Feeling Sinister and Tigermilk. Though those two cd's are by far their best so far, I feel that this one is not without merit. Songs like "If She Wants Me" and "Wrapped up in Books" still have the optimistic twee that has become inherent in even B&S's most depressing songs. Give this album a listen; there are a few gems on this disc.

Remember, as of this post, my links will not bring you directly to the album, but to a Notepad document that will give you the link.

I'm a cuckoo!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, this is a great album... wrapped up in books is one of my favorite songs... people should definitely give it a listen

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, megaupload has failed again, if you could use another link will be great..

please please, this is a great album, I want to have it too..!!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megaload is fabulous...thanks for the great music, keep posting n I'll keep clicking.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Is everyone having problems with the link?

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah men, i have problems whit it too..

6:13 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I just tried the link on a friend's computer and it worked fine. What sort of error are you guys getting?

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys I have the answer :

http://2cb70560.qvvo.com/

You're welcome !

Please, come and see my blog : www.fillupmyipod.com
You can also add albums on my site, see "ajouter un album"

Let's share !

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home