Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning


I used to absolutely hate Bright Eyes. I have no idea whether it was a change in musical tastes, the things on in my life allow me to like this type of music, or this cd is just better than the older ones, but I really adore this album. There are really no throw-away or weak tracks on it at all. This is the type of music where you really have to listen to the lyrics to get the full effect of the songs. My favorite tracks are "First Day of My Life" (which reminds me of a certain someone - you know who you are) and "Poison Oak". Bright Eyes may not be for everyone, but if you didn't like them before or haven't really given them a listen, this album seems like a good enough starting point.

Here ya go...

By the way, I made my decision about which upload site I am going to use. Check the comments on my last post for the details.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

you uploaded to both mega and rapid? what an effort man.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I aim to please, my friend. ;)

3:47 PM  
Anonymous charlie said...

thanks for this dude, this album is great.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous TheBlueWalrus said...

This is one of my favourite albums of the last couple of years. Pleased to hear you like it just as much - good work

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed the vote, but very pleased that Mega won, RS can be a real drag. Thanks for all your efforts and the fabulous music that I'd never have heard if you hadn't gone to the trouble. Its make a dull day in the office a little brighter. Johninlondon.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I must say it's good to see other people seeing the real meaning in some of Obersts lyrics. I'm wide Awake it's morning is an excellent album... There are some other very notable songs of past albums however...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

ugh, I can't stand bright eyes before I'm Wide Awake; It's Morning.

Mediafire is a good, fast upload site as well

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great album, thanks a lot !

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home