Saturday, April 01, 2006

Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies


Here's another awesome band that is going to be at the Pitchfork Festival. I am really looking forward to seeing them live. They remind me of someone, but I can't put a finger on who they sound like. The lyrics are really unique and the singer's voice is great. My favorite song is definitely "Painter in You Pocket".

I think I'm going to start using Megauplod more often, since the upload speed is much better for me. Plus it gives you downloaders no restrictions, unlike Rapidshare. If you guys prefer Rapidshare, just let me know, and I'll move back to it.

Destroyer's Rubies

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
personally destroyer remind me of 80s - early 90s UK band Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine! (not their sound of course, just Dan's voice)
, especially on their last masterpiece Your Blues (my favourite from that album is the epic and amazing 'the music lovers' which reminds me of..I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Cutting Crew!! Am i going mad?)

keep up the good work
stefanos,salonica,greece

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never heard of this band, but they're brilliant. Many thanks.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course this band reminds me Bob Dylan.Please listen more carefully.It great!
We all prefer RAPIDSHARE!Because megaupload always gives broken links.
Thank you for great posts.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home