Tuesday, April 04, 2006

!An important announcement!

As of my next post, I will be doing things a bit differently around here. The link I post will not be directly to the album any longer, but to a zipped Notepad document that will give you the link to where you will find the download at. This is nothing to be alarmed about or anything like that. I'm just tightening up the security a bit. RegnYouth does the same thing with their albums, and it seems to be working fine. It's a little extra work on your part, but it's still free. ;)

Have a good night, folks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous charlie said...

it's a good idea in my opinion. this blog is great by the way

1:28 AM  
Blogger VinCenT said...

that's cool with me

7:12 PM  
Anonymous noetic said...

Gwad

I am lazy so I hate this

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home