Saturday, April 01, 2006

Jens Lekman - You're so Silent, Jens


Here's a nice relaxing album from Jens Lekman. He's going to be performing at the Pitchfork Festival, which is pretty exciting.

I can't do the funky chicken.

Anyways, about the Pitchfork Festival; if anyone is interested, it is in Grant Park in Chicago on July 29th and 30th. It is a two-day event, with a great line-up so far with many more bands to be added.

29th: Silver Jews, The Futureheads, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, Art Brut, Destroyer, Mountain Goats, Band of Horses, Man Man, Hot Machines

30th: Spoon, Yo La Tenga, Devendra Banhart Band, Mission of Burma, Aesop Rock, The National, Jens Lekman, Tapes n Tapes, Chin Up Chin Up.

If you count, that's only 18 bands. They promised 38, so we have 20 more bands to be put on the line-up before the show. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

The best part about this festival is that the two-day pass is only $30. That's less than a dollar per band! I'll be buying my ticket as soon as I make this post.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could u reupload has a good home by FF? i tried downloading it three times, and it won't work.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yeah, I'll check it out and see what the deal is. Did you get some sort of error when you tried to download it?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous noetical said...

Sweetness!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home