Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Sufjan


I know I'm late with this since these were leaked awhile, but I totally forgot to put them up when I found them. For those of you who haven't heard them yet, here they are.

Sufjan Stevens - The Avalanche

Sufjan Stevens - Adlai Stevenson

These are both going to be on Sufjan's new album out this summer, which will consist of songs that were not included on Illinois. I hope he comes back to his home state some time to put on some shows. I have been aching to see him live.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sufjan is wonderful live...only wish he turn up the volume a little on his mic. Is he touring with his new release this summer?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Strainjah said...

Damn, "The Avalanche" is a dope song! Kinda reminds me of some old CSN shit.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home