Sunday, April 23, 2006

Refused are (not) fucking dead.

In celebration of the late, great band's recent release of the DVD Refused Are Fucking Dead (buy it here) I decided to give you people the gift that is the wonderful music of Refused. In my opinion, Refused is one of the greatest bands that has ever been in existence. I don't agree with their politics and I no longer am a fan of hardcore, but somehow they continue to hold my attention in a vicegrip. The sheer amount of energy and creativity they put into their songs is absolutely amazing. I could talk and talk and talk, but the music explains itself much better than I could ever hope to. Apparently I lost all of their music on my last reformat, so all I have for you are songs from their masterpiece The Shape of Punk to Come.

Refused - New Noise

Refused - Summer Holidays vs. Punk Routine

Protest Song '68

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

12:48 PM  
Anonymous ruben said...

nice refused love. he dvd is awesome.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home