Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rival Schools - United By Fate


It's been awhile since I did a full album, so here you are. I totally forgot about this cd until I was flipping through my cd binder and came across it. Honestly, this is probably one of my favorite albums ever. It's just such good rock. Both the band and album are named after the arcade fighting game made by Capcom. The singer of this band was previously of Quicksand, and previous-er of Gorilla Biscuits. This cd is much more poppy than the releases from either of those bands, and is very accesible. Pitchfork only gave it a 6.3, but screw Pitchfork anyways.

Time for me to get some shit done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering if u could post all of a series of sneaks by spoon

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering if u could post all of a series of sneaks by spoon

7:32 PM  
Blogger detectiefvanzwam said...

yes, this is indeed a great record! Too bad that they are very shitty live. The singer just simply can not sing.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home