Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Silverchair - Neon Ballroom


This is just an absolute great cd from the 90's. I don't think I can adequately explain how many times I listened to this album. Lets just say it was a very, very high amount. For some reason it also reminds me of the book Pet Sematary since I was listening to it non-stop while reading that book. Now every time I listen to the song "Emotion Sickness" I picture an undead little kid creeping through my door ready to eat my brains. Zombie youth aside, this is a classic bunch of tunes from a then-young talented group of kiddies.

Silverchair - Emotion Sickness

Silver Chair - Anthem for the Year 2000

Silverchair - Ana's Song

1 Comments:

Blogger Giselle said...

I just saw this post, and it brought back so many memories! I adore Silverchair. Neon Ballroom is an excellent album. Great post.

-Giselle, Serial Slingshot

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home