Sunday, April 30, 2006

Update

So, I'm home for the summer now. This has it's pros and cons. The benefits of being home are as follows: no more school (for now), the coming of warm weather, chilly spring nights around the bonfire, and the lake just down the street. There is one major con, though. I have dial-up internet (seriously, who has dial-up these days?). I probably would get cable or dsl, but neither are offered out in the boondocks where I live. Anyways, this means the posts will slow down. I won't be able to crank them out everyday anymore, but I'll try to get three or four updates a week.

Other good news: I did an interview with some music magazine overseas. I get to see my name in print! As soon as I receive a copy, I'll try to upload a scanned picture of the article. I think it's out around June, so it's awhile away.

I'm going to enjoy a bonfire tonight and then go hunting for a job tomorrow. I wish all of you constant readers a wonderful night and a joyous day tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the same goes for you : all the best !
peter/belgium

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your jobsearch! Jamal/Chicago

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home