Monday, April 24, 2006

Your Turn


I am going to be busy with finals and term papers (ahh, the glory of procrastination) this week, so updates will most likely be sporadic. With this in mind, I have an idea. Why don't you show me what you are listening to? I don't care how you do it; link me to a song, upload a song on Megalupload or Rapidshare, or just link me to the band's website. Let me know what's been entering your ears recently. I think this will be nifty b/c it will allow all of our readers to interact and share their cool tunes.

I'll start things off.

Sufjan Stevens - Dumb I sound

That is off of his older album A Sun Came.

Wish me luck and give me some good stuff to listen to when I get back from my exams!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Verbal said...

Final Fantasy: He Poos Clouds [Tomlab, 2006], Liars: Drum's Not Dead [Mute, 2006] & Sunset Rubdown: Shut Up I Am Dreaming [Absolutely Kosher, 2006]. Three ultimate albums of the year so far. Anyone also likes these?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've listened to the FF album, but haven't heard much from the Liars and haven't even heard of the last one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

(Josh)

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twilight singers - powder burns
silver jews - tanglewood numbers

7:41 PM  
Anonymous noetic said...

Dirty Pretty Things
Black Mountain

check the gloomery for songs

10:34 PM  
Anonymous charlie said...

the liars are an awesome band. lately i've been listening to the devendra banhart album cripple crow and that andrew bird album with the title about eggs. silver jews rock too by the way so check them out. circulatory system and the olivia tremor control are some great elephant six collective bands to dig

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhcp-live on bbc
flips-at war w/ mystics
grandaddy-fambly
band of horses
neko
ju's

10:11 AM  
Blogger HeadbobbingWriter said...

I have been making my way through some electronic music -- especially Japanese goodies care of http://wearemonsters.blogspot.com/
but I also like the Liars and Sunset Rubdown. I seem to be one of the few who doesn't love the final fantasy stuff. I appreciate it, but do not enjoy listening to it. Ah well.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home