Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yuck

Sorry about the lack of a post today. Between losing everything on my harddrive, having a tire on my car go flat, and getting my bike stolen I've been a bit busy today. I promise I'll have something up tomorrow morning, though. You folks have a good night and sleep well.

On a more positive note, I fixed the Google ads so you guys no longer need to click the link and then click on the next page for it to count. All that is necessary is for you to click the link above. That should make it easier for you, and better off for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that sucks. Hope tomorrow is a better day. I've had a crap one too.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous ruben said...

damn man... i know how it feels to have your bike get stolen... it sucks even more when its your only means of transportation. hope things go better.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home