Friday, June 30, 2006

The Album Leaf


The Album Leaf is the one-man band of Jimmy LaValle, former member of several bands (most notably the Black Heart Procession). The music is mostly ambient instrumental, with vocals thrown in verrrry rarely.

The album In A Safe Place was recorder in Iceland after a tour with Sigur Ros, so the dreamy winter sounds created by Sigur Ros can be found on this album. This is perfect relaxing music or just music to have on in the background.

The Album Leaf - On Your Way

The Album Leaf - Over the Pond

The Album Leaf - Eastern Glow

By the way, I only have about a month left until I move back into my new apartment and get off this God-awful caveman internet connection (56k sucks). Once I move in the updates will return to daily events. I know I'm looking forward to that and I hope you guys and gals are too.

4 Comments:

Blogger anvilscepe said...

Awesome. It has been almost a month and no sign of you. Thanks again

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://warezdl.smfhost.com/

Hiring Uploaders. English Music, Games, Movies, and Apps.

Megaupload links only

4:15 AM  
Blogger Ranger Danger said...

Hey Man the links aren't working

5:42 PM  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home